“Her hair is like the curling mist That shades the mountain-side at e'en.” — Robert Burns
Poems or songs, classic or contemporary, mention of hair is compelling for the reason that eulogizing beauty is incomplete without singing the praises of hair.
Hair, a natural crown gifted to all who are born in this beautiful
world. It gives contour and completeness to our face. Say “Hair”
and what comes to our mind - smooth and shiny, long black lock of
hair. Hair, a simple thread-like structure, yet it holds an
extensive social relevance. It’s endowed with ability to enhance
or knock down one’s self-esteem and confidence altogether.
Straight, wavy, curly or coiled, hair is winsome only if it’s healthy and nourished. Nobody wishes to see strands of hair stuck to their pillows first thing in the morning. Receding hairline, hair thinning and hair lose are the ordeals none wants to go through.
Before we embark on the journey of acquiring healthy and nourished hair, let’s talk a little about some common hair concerns.
• Dandruff – A condition where the skin of the scalp flakes. These
damages the roots of hair and leads to hair fall. Malassezia, a
fungus, is the source of hair dandruff.
• Dry Hair – Lack of moisture in hair results in dry hair. There are various reasons behind this condition - hair care, habits and health conditions to name a few.
• Split end – When hair ends split, they become dry and brittle. Sunlight exposure and lack of conditioning and moisture are few causes of split ends.
• Greasy hair – Sebaceous glands are the oil producing glands in the skin that secrets sebum. Sebum breaks free from the skin through tiny hair follicles and sticks to hair shaft. Over production of oil or sebum leads to greasy hair.
• Hair thinning or Hair loss – It’s normal to shed 50 to 100 hair per day. But if hair sheds more than that number, it causes hair thinning. Some of the reasons behind this condition are stress, nutritional deficiencies, hormonal imbalance, sleep disturbance, pregnancy, child birth or other health conditions.
Although most of these concerns can be treated effectively with
medicinal hair oil, but it’s not an overnight process.
Hair oils has been a vital ingredient found in every Indian household. Right hair care routine not just slows down the hair problems, but also helps in regrowth of new strands of hair. Champi or head massage stimulates hair follicles, relieves stress and helps promoting the hair growth.
Ayurveda emulates the age-old tradition of hair care with selected
herbs and oils. Some herbs are only found in the depths of
travels a long journey before it comes to our dressing rooms. From
locating the exact herb to selecting, picking, and drying, mixing
in precise proportion and boiling at accurate temperature, all
requires a mastery.
Tribal Black Oil is one such oil that has all the ingredients that profess to impart finest results. The ingredients found in this oil is fetched all the way from the depths of Satpura jungles. With ingredients like Kala Agaar, Kala Dana, Kali Musli, Kali Haldi, Bhringraj, Brahmi, Wild Onion Seeds, Jatamansi, Indrayan and similar other vital natural and ayurvedic herbs assuredly offer best results. Infusion of live herbs in the oil augments the potency so as to bestow finer outcomes. With no added preservatives or fragrances, it maintains the purity and efficacy.
Regular application of hair oil, proper hair care, sleep and balanced diet do help in fighting back hair loss problem.